Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Current Ravioli Menu

Ok, so it has been a while since I have posted anything and for that I apologize. I have been extremely busy working on different ideas for the Ravioli Rover. The current ravioli that I have perfected are:
Cheese - which is my ravioli dough with Ricotta grated Pecorino cheese
Bolognese - This one I'm very proud of. It is my 3 hour ground beef meat sauce which is then put in the ravioli, and once it is cooked is like an explosion in your mouth with every ravioli
Carrot - A nice, light puree of carrots, salt & pepper, nutmeg and grated pecorino cheese
Spinach - A mixture of pureed garlic & spinach with ricotta and grated pecorino cheese
Strawberry - A strawberry puree with a little sugar on the inside, deep fried and then coated with cinnamon & sugar on the outside

Coming up & still in experimentation:
Mushroom
Sun dried tomato
Nutella
Potato
Asparagus
Pumpkin
Blueberry

Stay tuned for further movement in the ravioli laboratory!

2 comments:

  1. menu is looking great!!! how about adding a little cinnamon to some ricotta for the filling of the ravioli?...just a thought :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry im so late to responding, but that is a great idea!!! I will definitely try it out!

    ReplyDelete