Friday, September 9, 2011

Tip from a California Local

Ok, I must say that after experiencing what some people go through there whole life, like people in other countries that have never experienced a peach like this because they simply dont grow everywhere or just are not that ripe, that I cry a little inside for you. Anyway, This has to be one of the best peaches I have ever had. And guess what, I got it from a little stand on the side of the road off of I-5, interstate freeway near Tracy. The peach had everything goin for it. Color, texture, body, flavor, smell; this Peach definitely came from some pretty perfect conditions. So for those of you traveling to California around summer time, preferably August to September try taking a drive down I-5 and stopping at one of these local friendly stands that have some of the best peaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment