Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Ravioli Laboratory


Some of you may have already heard and most probably not, but I am looking to start a food truck and join the new craze of street food in the San Francisco area. More details are to come of this exciting new career, however for now I will be perfecting my menu. Here I have some shots of the first ravioli that I perfected which is a carrot ravioli. Also in the two pictures are the different sauces that I am experimenting with, to try and find what works best with the ravioli. The other picture is the actual creation of the ravioli's themselves which I have been able to shorten the amount of time it takes to make them. More ravioli are to come soon, both sweet and savory!

1 comment:

  1. Great idea!!!! I hope you succeed in your new business.keep me up to date please.....btw,your food all looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete