Sunday, February 27, 2011

Peanut Butter Jalapeno Poppers

Yes, it might sound a little odd but is really good. I picked up this idea from an older guy that I met in Italy while on a train. Him and his wife were from Texas and we started talking about food. Then he tells me about this great idea that i have been pretty much thinking about since I heard about them. It is always a little nerve racking if you do not normally eat spicy food or do not have experience cooking with peppers, like myself. However These amazing vegetables have a great deal of versatility and can be used in so many ways.
Specifically this way, is simple and fun for an appetizer mainly. They are not to hot because they are de-seeded first, but they still have a lot of the flavor that the pepper has to offer and a bit of heat.

No comments:

Post a Comment