Sunday, September 26, 2010

Greek scramble


I went to Copenhagen the other day and there was a specialty farmers market. So I picked up a lot of different things there, mainly cheese, they had such great cheeses for sooo cheap!
But one of the booths were selling a variety of greek products. One of them was this mixture of feta cheese, Kalamata olives, green olives and sun dried tomatoes with olive oil and an herb mixture.

So I bought a small amount of the mixture to take home later. The following morning I mixed it in with some eggs, and it was just amazing. The flavors were great and the taste was sooo good. I have never had olives in an omelette before and must say it is soo good. The feta cheese and sundried tomatoes I already knew would be good. But yeah the next picture is the breakfast and it was really good, I only wish I could have eaten more. But I'm not worried there will be plenty other mornings. With the eggs I also fried up some potatoes & onions with paprika, salt & pepper. Obviously from the picture I am still eating apples left from when I went to go pick them.

No comments:

Post a Comment