Sunday, September 12, 2010

Hot chocolate

I have had a lot of different hot chocolates and am not saying that this is my favorite however it is up there on my list. Chopping up some 77% dark chocolate to mix with steamed milk is actually really good. I thought it might be a little bitter, but actually was surprised to find out that there was actually no bitterness to it at all, and still had a really good amount of sweetness to it. I think in the future I would still add some cinnamon to it or possibly mix it with some peppermint then just a little whipped cream on top and it is set. Although, and i have to point it out since I am on the subject, but the hot chocolate that I have had in from Spain and Italy is still 2 out of my 5 top hot chocolates. Another one of my top 5 hot chocolates would have to be Mexican hot chocolate, I forget the name of the specific one that I had but it definitely blew me away and was simply amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment