Sunday, October 10, 2010

Home made meatballs


So I was going to eat the same typical thing I usually do, with the rice and then vegetables on top, but remembered that I had ground beef. So after thawing it out I decided to make meatballs, and the rest just fell into place. I wish I had a food processor, BUT I don't soooo typically I would have just put this all in the processor but instead just mixed it by hand. Ground Beef, Paprika, Salt & Pepper, Cilantro, Garlic, Onion and a season blend that I picked up in Italy that containing, all dried, tomato, garlic, salt, basil, chillies, chive and celery. Then I just fried the meat balls in a pan. They turned out really good, definitely would have been better if put in a processor though. The chillies in the blend really stuck out and added a good heat to the dish amongst the other things that I had as well. There were also sauteed carrots, onions, yellow bell pepper and potato, with some melted cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment