Thursday, October 21, 2010

Shrimp Risotto


Finally I made my first seafood risotto. I have been wanting to for a while but just never really got around to it. This first picture is obviously while it is still cooking in the pan, I thought a shrimp head would be a nice touch to show that I was using fresh shrimp, not frozen. The following picture is the finale. The dish turned out so well. The flavor was really good. I couldn't not complain at all. There was a good shrimp taste, not over the top but noticeable. I guess the only thing I think would be that I should have more shrimps, but I ran out so oh well. The potatoes were a perfect side with the dish as well, I fried them a bit in the pan and tossed them with a sour cream pesto blend that I made. But definitely a success. I really cannot stop with this dish it was sooo good.

No comments:

Post a Comment